Do you have experience with Amazon, direct channel sales and Ebay? Are you able to take the lead in all aspects of the eCommerce journey?
This is a superb opportunity for somebody to make their mark as well as influence how the business develops in terms of the future methods of selling across EMEA. This is almost a green field site although it is a well-known brand.
What you will be doing?
- Managing the eCommerce platforms (website, Amazon and Ebay)
- Working with the marketing team to create, deploy and repurpose content for those selected e-commerce products.
- Manage the partner relationships associated to online selling, securing marketing opportunities and deals to drive growth.
- Implementing metrics focusing on campaign performance, finding out what works and spotting opportunities for maximising engagement
- Working with external agencies and the product marketing team in developing value propositions and key messaging, driving engagement and differentiation in the market
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced eCommerce executive with at least two years Amazon experience executing programmes and managing the back end.
- Ideally someone who has worked in the technology sector previously for a vendor and understands a 2 tier channel
- B2C selling experience and some knowledge of the B2B market would be preferable.
- Degree qualified
- eCommerce selling and driving growth through company's own direct channel and managing other potential channels such as eBay.
- Determining the format and features of the websites in order to maximise clarity and ease of navigation for customers.
- Getting the best out of agency relationships to manage PPC activity and platform relationships.
- Salesforce and marketing automation experience an advantage
- Willingness to travel as required
- It is critical you understand which products and platforms are optimal for generating profitable growth.
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to really drive the business forward, having a massive impact on the shape of the business in the future
- £45,000 - £62,000 including bonus schemes
- Life insurance and healthcare
- 25 days holiday increasing on service
- Training support fund