We are working with a top 20 firm seeking a Senior Insolvency Administrator to join their London office. You will be taking control of your portfolio of complex cases; a mix of personal and corporate.
Based close to London Bridge, the various public transport links opens the opportunity to all surrounding areas; Essex, Kent, Sussex etc.
What's Your Role?;
- Independently managing your portfolio, while assisting junior team members with theirs
- Managing case delivery; from pre-appointment to closure
- Preparing reports
- Attending meeting with creditors, shareholders, dealing with their claims and queries.
- Attending interviews with clients, directors & other parties
- Reporting case progress & recommending areas of risk
- Liaising with directors, employees & solicitors, corresponding with all stakeholders throughout.
- You will be Investigating directors & debt ors conduct
- Dealing with creditors and their claims.
- Having ACCA/ ACA/ or CPI/ ICAEW is essential
- Insolvency experience in a similar role is crucial
- Maybe thinking about the JIEB would be great, but not required!
- You must thrive working as part of a team and on solo projects
- Fantastic time management skills
- Adaptable communication skills
The salary advertised has been set by the agency and should be seen as a guide.