Good at PR campaign launches and events? Good at inspiring other members of staff to achieve great results? A confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients?
An Awarding-Winning PR and Marketing agency is seeking a Senior PR Account Manager to manage a portfolio of clients.
What will you be doing?
- Client liaison
- Writing releases, articles, case studies, sound bites etc
- Pitching/selling in stories to the media and securing coverage
- Social media - creation of plans for clients, preparation of posts, tweet sheets etc
- Event management
- Image selection and resizing
What do you need?
- Preferably 3+ years' experience in a Business to Business (B2B) PR agency
- Provision of 2-3 pieces of written work - releases, articles etc – to accompany your CV
- A natural ability for writing compelling content for media and marketing materials
- An extensive knowledge and understanding of the UK media landscape as well as a genuine passion for following and setting the media agenda
- Social Media skills
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £32,000
- A good work-life balance – flexible working, paid sick leave, unpaid leave of absence, time in lieu
- A beautiful and pleasant working environment, near to great shops, lively pubs, restaurants and leafy parks
- Easily commutable from London or Guildford
- £600 training fund + CIPR membership paid
- 21 days holiday + BH - rising
- Dress down Fridays and Friday take-away
- The opportunity to help drive social change